If you don't, but you want to, then you've come to the right place.
Stop struggling in ANY relationship you have, including the one with yourself and your personal and professional ones. We can cut through all the B.S. (back story, belief system) and YOU can have relationships that really, Really, REALLY matter to you!
to CREATE Awesome Relationships.
Imagine what it would be like to be seen and heard, feel supported and understood and truly be yourself in ALL of your relationships.
If you said YES, you're not alone.
My Story: In my own past, I struggled with personal and professional relationships because I didn't share my thoughts or feelings. I felt I wasn't good enough and felt powerless and stuck. I didn't feel like I was being the best version of myself I could be.
Any of this sound like YOU?
My Breakthrough: I finally decided I had enough and I wanted MORE out of ALL my relationships and my life. I realized I HAD THE POWER TO CHANGE IT.
I work with First Responders and Individuals and I've always had a deep connection to want to help and serve others. I've worked as a Mechanical Engineering Designer, owned my own business as a Certified Personal Trainer, and have been a Police Officer and Detective since 2005.
Why I'm a Relationship Coach:
Hear the story about why I'm a Relationship Coach, what my purpose is and why I want YOU to stop struggling in ANY relationship!
Our Coaching Relationship involves sessions that are literally ALL ABOUT YOU and how often do you get to feel that?
Benefits and Solutions:
- I support, motivate and FUN-spire you! (inspiring with FUN of course)
- I use direct and honest communication, humor and analogies (I'm an analogy extraordinaire) to teach you
- We dig deep to figure out where you are and where you really want to go, then bridge the gap, and make a solution together
CONNECT to who you are:
- By understanding how you show up (think/feel/act) in normal and stressful situations
- We keep what's working for you, and release the rest
- This is the foundation for your professional, public and personal relationships
COMMUNICATE what you really want:
- Learn how to have direct and clear conversation, with ANY relationship
- Be confident having tough talks, so you get to what you really want quicker and with less stress
- Learn to take things less personally, and stay focused on your goals
CREATE Awesome Relationships:
- Get a clear vision of what you want your relationships to look like
- Build your support system of people in your life
- When people ask you, "What is your relationship like?" You can say, "AWESOME!"
"Working with Cat was a game changer for me. Her compassionate listening and her ability to help me see a fresh perspective really kept me in action through a huge career change. She didn’t just share her amazing energy with me, she taught me how to more effectively tap into my own strength with more ease and clarity. I absolutely love how Cat keeps it real and shines her massive bright light of joy at the same time. I am forever grateful to this Super Human – Coach Cat." - W.W., Financial Consultant and Treasury Management Specialist
"Cat is one of those coaches whose positivity is not only infectious and disarming, but also profoundly effective at opening up possibility. Cat has helped me navigate transformative conversations in my career - while pursuing the heart of what really matters to me, to my clients and to my team. Cat is also one of those coaches who creates opportunity for greatness, simply by being the powerhouse she is." - J.H., Leadership Coach
"There is something truly magical about Cat. Even across the phone line you can feel her intention to create a safe and supportive space. For the first time in a long time, I felt genuinely heard and was able to release a hefty weight of negative energy that has been crushing me for over a year. It is an amazing experience to have someone like Cat help you see how unique and significant you really are." - I.W., Relationship Coach
"Each session there was always at least once where I had an enlightening breakthrough and she always seemed to ask the right questions to get me there. Cat made me feel very comfortable being open every session, and there was no doubt she was there to listen and help. And not one session passed where I didn't laugh!" - A.J., Master's Program College Student
"It was crucial to me that I had someone to check in with and share my progress and frustrations to keep track of what worked and what needs improvement. I'm very goal motivated...and having you stay in touch was a huge support because it really held me accountable for my progress. I felt very comfortable with our discussions, not pressure or judged and there was no "bs" either, which I love!" - N.A., Food and Beverage Industry